Ever or afraid of losing your iPhone contacts because of misoperation? Or ready to change your mobile phone and transfer contacts from your old iPhone to new phone? Or merge the contacts in your iPhone, Google account, yahoo address book, outlook, window address book, and other mobile phones together and import all them again? Or edit your iPhone contacts on your computer even without connecting your iPhone? If you ever had such this and that problems, then you come to the right place. We offer you this mediAvatar iPhone Contact Transfer, with which you can solve all these problems.
Here are the feature highlights of this iPhone contact transfer:
1. Backup your iPhone contact information to computer as specific file, which can be edited on your computer using this program without iPhone, and also can be restored to iPhone contacts.
2. Backup iPhone contacts to .csv or .vCard files. You can export all these contacts to MS Office OutLook, google contacts, Yahoo address book or else.
3. Transfer and restore iPhone contacts from CSV or vCard file, either created by google contacts, yahoo address book, outlook, window address book, or other mobile phones.
4. Transfer contacts from one iPhone to another iPhone indirectly (Export iPhone contacts as backup file then restore to another iPhone ).
For you clarity, I would like to show you how to do these step by step.
1. How to backup iPhone contacts?
1) Backup iPhone contacts as CSV or vCard
This may be the most comon way to backup iPhone contacts, the csv or vCard backup files can be exported to Yahoo Address, google contacts, yahoo address book, outlook, window address book, and other mobile phones for merging or editing further.
Click the “export to csv or vcard” button below the contact list, choose the file type you would like to backup to from the drop-down list that appears, then get the .csv or .vCard backup file.
2) Backup iPhone contacts as mediAvatar’s backup file
Backup iPhone contacts as mediAvatar’s backup file, which can be edited by this software without connecting iPhone
Click “Backup All Contacts to the software” button below the contact list to start backing up your iPhone contacts as mediAvatar’s own backup file.
2. How to restore iPhone contacts?
1) Restore iPhone contacts from CSV or vCard
Click “Import Contacts to Device” button to expand its drop-down list, and choose to import contacts from from CSV or vCard files. It would import those new contacts only.
2) Restore iPhone contacts from mediAvatar’s backup file
Choose the previous mediAvatar’s own iPhone contacts backup file from the left panel on this program, and click “Import Contacts to Device” button to restore iPhone contacts from this backup file. This way would replace all the contacts in your iPhone with the new backup file. So you’d better to make sure you’re doing the right restore.